Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Inspiration! Words to live by.

JUST WATCH. You will smile and be inspired, I promise.

"Advanced Style" is one of my most favorite blogs ever. The creator, Ari, his mother used to shop in my old work. She always commented on my style and would talk lovingly and so proud of her son. I love what a phenomenon his blog has become; how he now has published a book and is about to release this film. I can't wait to see it. If only my Nana was still alive to go see it with me, she would have loved it. I can confidently say that she's 99% of the reason why I am the way I am today. "Advanced Style" is spreading such a great message. These ladies don't want to be or look like anyone else, they take great pride in their individuality and celebrate it. 

I couldn't agree more.

No comments:

Post a Comment