Outfit for a rather chilly and blustery 58 degree San Diego wintery day. Brrrr!
What a goof.
So, what the heck am I wearing? Well....
- 1940's Hand Knitted Sweater - For sale on Butch Wax Vintage's Etsy here!!
- 1970's Classic Black Velvet Pencil Skirt - A true staple to my wardrobe. I wear this a ton.
- Vivienne Westwood Clear with Gold Glitter Rubber Sling-Back High Heels - I love these to no end, I wish I would have gotten 2 or 3 pairs. Fairy Princess shoes for sure.
Here's a closer look at what the shoes look like. LOVE!!!
- 1950's Brown Chiffon Scarf in my hair - My hair is so gross today, like seriously, y'all. I had to special order my hard-to-find hair dye and I've been waiting on it. I have huge roots and it's just a mess. So a scarf is an easy fix for me. Presto-bad-hair-begone-o!
- Faux Gold Clip-On Hoop Earrings - A recent buy from the swap meet this past weekend.
A darling mint-condition 1950's hand painted Mexican circle skirt for a child! It's marked a size 2 and it has a "Tel-Art" tag! So cute, I just had to snatch it up. And now my Mexican prostitute doll can model it. I scored this for $26 at a local second hand boutique.
2 wonderfully aged-wood framed vintage Native American painted pictures. I love the bold colors and simplistic nature of them. They're signed too, which is cool. I scored these both for a total of $20 at the swap meet.